Here is a list of our favorite books in 2021.
1. The Plot by Jean Hanff Korelitz (really well written thriller)
2. The Push by Ashley Audrain (I read it in one sitting!)
3. Who is Maud Dixon by Alexandra Andrews (loved this)
4. The Woman Before Wallis by Bryn Turnbull (guilty pleasure)
Least Favorite: Detransition Baby by Torrey Peters (the subject matter was too much for me to wrap my head around).
1. Dear Child by Romy Hausmann
2.Anxious People by Fredrik Backman
3.Fresh Water for Flowers by Valerie Perrin
4.The Push by Ashley Audrian
5. Guests on Earth by Lee Smith
Least Favorite: Nick
Not exactly sure what this says about me, but two of my top reads are wonderful psychological thrillers – maybe a little twisted! Cannot wait for another year of reading!!