Helen and Holly’s favorite holiday movies:
- Gremlins – I just love Gizmo and this sweet holiday story of demons terrorizing a small town!
- Elf – Will Ferrell is my hero.
- Christmas Vacation – cult classic
- Christmas Vacation – of course! And Chevy Chase is a doppelganger for my Dad.
- Home Alone – I just love the ingenuity of Kevin!
- Love Actually – so heartwarming
- The Holiday – can I live in both of these houses??
- Bridget Jones Diary – ok, not really a Christmas movie, but it does begin and end at Christmas, and I LOVE this movie!